Injection Areas And Operating Mode
the mucous) or the vagina. The therapeutic effect of this procedure is based on the existence of growth factors in plasma, specifically in the platelets, that stimulate the regeneration of tissues and mucous membranes. Antibacterial, antiviral and antimycotic medications act only on the pathogen, without destroying the consequences of the inflammation caused by it.
Autologous plate-rich plasma obtained from centrifugation is injected into the mucous membranes of the cervical and vaginal area and provide a therapeutic effect: they trigger capillary development, normalization of blood supply, metabolism and nutrition of tissues – resulting in an accelerated recovery. It is essential that all components of the autologous plasma are perfectly natural to the patient; they are not mutagenic and do not cause oncological diseases and side effects.
At the doctor’s advice, the Plasmabiotechprocedure can be combined with the Plasmogel method.
Used in gynecology, Plasmabiotech helps:
- Restoring the integrity of the cervix and vaginal mucous
- Normalization of the menstrual cycle
- Improving the tone of the pelvic muscles
- Eliminating the discomfort experienced during sexual intercourse
- Reducing the risk of relapses
- Minimizing signs of post-surgical scars and stretch marks after pregnancy
Indications in gynecology
- Cervical diseases, erosion, ectopia
- Chronic endometritis
- Dystrophic diseases of the vulva (kraurosis vulvae, leukoplakia)
- Endocervicitis and exocervicitis
We recommend combiningPlasmabiotech with the following procedures:
- Drug therapy
- Ozone therapy
- Physical therapy
- Therapeutic exercises